Roasting raw nuts at home is a simple and easy process. Here's a basic method that you can use to roast raw nuts in your own kitchen:
- Raw nuts of your choice (such as almonds, cashews, peanuts, pecans, walnuts, etc.)
- Salt (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Spread the raw nuts in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and roast the nuts for 10-15 minutes, stirring them every 5-7 minutes. Keep an eye on them to ensure they don't burn.
- After the allotted time, remove the baking sheet from the oven and let the nuts cool for a few minutes.
- If desired, sprinkle some salt over the roasted nuts and mix well.
Roasted nuts can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for several weeks. They can be enjoyed as a snack, added to salads or other dishes, or used in baking. You can experiment with different seasonings, such as cinnamon, cumin, or paprika, to add more flavor to your roasted nuts.