Roasting ground nuts is slightly different than roasting whole nuts because ground nuts can burn easily. Here is a simple way to roast ground nuts:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Spread the ground nuts in a thin, even layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake the nuts for 5-10 minutes, or until they are lightly golden brown and fragrant.
- Check the nuts frequently to ensure they do not burn.
- Remove the nuts from the oven and allow them to cool completely.
- Store the roasted ground nuts in an airtight container at room temperature for up to two weeks.
Note: The roasting time may vary depending on the type of ground nuts you are using. Keep an eye on them while they are roasting to prevent them from burning.