Here are the steps to roast almond nuts in the oven:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Spread the almonds evenly on a baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and roast for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Check the almonds regularly to avoid burning, as they can quickly go from perfectly roasted to burnt.
- Once the almonds are golden brown and fragrant, remove them from the oven.
- Let the almonds cool before enjoying them or using them in recipes.
Note: You can also add salt, spices, or herbs to the almonds before roasting to add more flavor.